No one logged in.
Not a Member?
Becoming a SCOA member is easy. Just download the Membership Application form.
Membership of SCOA is open to organisations that provide settlement services. There are two types of membership:
Full membership is open to all organisations that have received MRC or MSA core funding in the past, and also to multicultural services which operate with a community based board of directors, and which provide settlement services in one or more regions.
Being a full member of SCOA entitles you to:
- Vote at SCOA General Meetings, and to nominate a representative of the organisation for membership of the SCOA National Executive
- Inform the development of SCOA’s policies and positions
- Receive free copies of all SCOA’s reports and submissions
- Receive a regular newsletter
- Receive updates on policy, events and other things of interest to the settlement sector
- Free use of training / meeting rooms at SCOA’s head office in Sydney
- Discounted rates to national conferences
The membership fee schedule can be found on the membership application form below.
Associate membership is open to other relevant organisations that share the objectives of SCOA. Being an Associate Member entitles you to many of the benefits of Full Members, but Associate Members cannot vote at General Meetings or nominate a representative for membership of the National Executive.